Author Topic: DNS Unlocker  (Read 3665 times)

muchieuru

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
DNS Unlocker
« on: October 22, 2015, 03:45:38 PM »
DNS Unlocker application gets awful feedback while boasting unique VPN services that are allegedly built in. The reasons for this inconsistency aren’t difficult to explain as long as the hidden features of this program get unveiled. This post will give you a perfectly clear idea why this software is tagged malicious and what should be done if the impostor has penetrated your computer. http://soft2secure.com/knowledgebase/dns-unlocker

Forum for developers - Coding forum

DNS Unlocker
« on: October 22, 2015, 03:45:38 PM »

malware removal

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
Re: DNS Unlocker
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 05:15:14 AM »
Well, it is very easy to delete a crypto malware when detected in your computer. below link has been provided for you so that you can easily get rid of harmful malware and can secure your system from further corruption.
visit this web page for further information : http://www.removemalwarevirus.com/easiest-ways-to-get-rid-of-adware-dnsunlocker-482304h-adware-dnsunlocker-482304h-removal-help  :) :)

janesden

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 06:25:59 AM »
Hi

Recently, My computer was infected with dangerous and very risky virus that has damage the entire parts of the system. It also block me to perform any of the tasks there in. I was very worried and was in a big problem and doesn't know how to overcome from this virus problem completely from my infected system.

Then, some of my friends suggested me to visit this site :- http://www.removespywareinfection.com/remove-uninstall-dns-unlocker-quick-steps-to-remove-uninstall-dns-unlocker

After visiting this site, it has helped me a lot for the complete removal of virus from my infected computer. So, if you are also having similar virus problem with in the system then you can also visit this site. It will surely help you a lots in resolving the system issues and problem.

mbush683

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 12:37:23 PM »
 any one have some info regarding variants of DNS Unlocker. Such as Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1.

I recently came across over here: http://www.cleaningpcvirus.com/delete-genvariant-adware-dnsunlocker-1-complete-instructions-to-block-genvariant-adware-dnsunlocker-1

Forum for developers - Coding forum

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 12:37:23 PM »

aronar

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 03:11:40 AM »
Try doing the following:

Remove basic cookies and tracking files from your computer on a regular basis.

Go to Internet options or settings in your web browser and select "Delete Browsing History"; or "Cleanup or Clear Private Data." Select "Cookies" and "temporary Internet files" as items to delete and select "Delete" or "OK."

This will remove cookies left behind by tracking programs and ad programs and prevent the pop-ups from reappearing anytime soon.

You should do this weekly for best results.

Some cookies are good and help sites remember user information.

Deleting cookies means you may have to reenter user names and other pre-filled information in online forms when visiting sites that you visit regularly.

Locate XXX program files on your computer.

XXX went beyond standard cookie files and installed files on the user`s computer.

Go to "Control Panel" and select "Add/Remove Programs."

Look for files or programs named "DNS Unlocker" and select "Remove."

You may have to restart your computer. Type "DNS Unlocker" into the search box on your computer, found in the "Start" menu for Windows users.

Review the results that come up and delete files that relate to the this pop-ups.

If you are unsure if a file relates to the pop-up software, consult a computer technician or leave the file alone.

Run your antivirus software or ad blocking software if you have either installed.

This can help remove malicious  files that may have been overlooked and can also help remove other pop-up and spam-like software.

Antivirus software run on a regular basis can help protect your computer from viruses, spam and other online threats besides pop-up ads.

Restart your computer when you are prompted to do so or when you finish each of these steps.

Read more:
http://guides.uufix.com/several-steps-to-remove-dns-unlocker-from-your-computer-effectively/

Nick Cullen

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 06:31:10 AM »
Hi Muchieuru,
DNS Unlocker malware generates deceptive and intrusive pop-up ads across Chrome, Firefox, net mortal, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
Ads by DNS Unlocker are outlined as ‘targeted’ ads as a result of they use your credentials to display relevant advertisements in order to increase possibility that you click them. the malware is primarily created to boost up revenue of developers through affiliate marketing... :( >:(

To get rid of DNS Unlocker malware visit here:
http://www.removepcvirusthreats.com/step-by-step-procedure-to-uninstall-ads-by-dns-unlocker
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 06:34:48 AM by Nick Cullen »

chrismike

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 01:24:29 PM »
I am using Windows XP since long time, but last night it start running weirdly. Upon scanning my antivirus detect PUP.Optional.DNSUnlocker.EncJob. But when i click on the remove button the antivirus stop working. I didn't get help even after removing the latest installed application from the control panel. Now it is creating more problem and i am unable to use my PC properly.

The problem that it create on my system

1) My real-time protection cannot be on.

2) It make processor run slow and my BIOS also slow down.

3) I wish that the trojan doesn't reach private folder

4) Annoying error similar to blue screen of death start occur

5) The threat cant be detected when i do full scan.

I was very frustrated, even i open my PC in safe mode and try to remove it but it is still there. After searching on Internet i found that it is one of the most dangerous threat which can do a lot of harm on my PC. It connect the system to remote server where my privacy is at risk. I remember that i am getting this problem after i click on a free Java update.

So it is my personal experience to not click on such pop-up which claim to update software or provide any free application. I tried my best to remove this program from my computer but every time i get fail.

Finally i reach http://www.easyremovemalware.com/how-to-remove-pup-optional-dnsunlocker-encjob-virus-from-system-and-infected-programs
 where i get the solution to get rid of such threat. Try this.

mikejack

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 06:28:10 AM »
DNS Unlocker is an applications which claims to access blocked websites on PCs. Due to its unconventional properties it has been flagged as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program). The malicious developers uses various deceptive tricks to spread the infection to huge number of system users. It mainly comes along with the bundles of free software through which it install on your systems and in this way their makers make revenue for its installations. It endangers your privacy as it gathers all your system and online sensitive informations and send to their authors. So you need to remove DNS Unlocker from your system as soon as possible by using a strong anti-malware. You can also do the removal manually. Follow the below given steps to do the trick ;

Remove DNS Unlocker Manually using Control Panel

Step 1. Click Start --> Control Panel --> Programs and Features (For XP users, click on Add/Remove Programs).

Step 2. If your are a Windows 8/10 user then right tap in the lower left corner of your the screen. A Quick Access Menu Displays up then select Control Panel and Uninstall a Program option.

Step 3. Uninstall DNS Unlocker and its related programs.

Step 4. Then click OK to save the changes.

also refer: http://www.stepstoremovevirus.com/help-to-remove-adware-dnsunlocker

herrypoweny

• Nowy użytkownik
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 07:31:09 AM »
Hello, I am new in this forum. Happy to itnract with people and share important ideas. Thank you